Gentilhomme is a multidisciplinary creative studio specializing in the creation, direction and production of films, experiences and interactive installations that capture the imagination and captivate audiences. Multi-award winning, the studio has completed projects all over the world and gained international recognition.
The Line Producer’s responsibility is to support the Producer in the delivery of a project from conception to the operations phase. The Line Producer is responsible for the development as well as day-to-day monitoring of the budget, schedule and deliverables, while ensuring communication between the production and creative teams. They identify, evaluate and manage important risks associated with the project and advise teams by giving clear directives and recommendations. Showing strong leadership, interpersonal and communication skills, they ensure a continuous presence throughout the project and act as a positive influence. They are responsible for the artistic quality of every project they manage and their profitability.
Role and responsibilities
- Produces a detailed production budget;
- Produces a detailed production schedule;
- Produces a list of deliverables in line with the criteria agreed upon with the client;
- Controls and supervises the daily follow-up of the budget, schedule and deliverables;
- Ensures the general follow-up of the project with the client;
- Assemble project teams in collaboration with the Multimedia Director and Producer;
- Supervises the work of the Project Coordinators involved;
- Identifies internal and external resource needs at all stages of the project;
- Negotiates contracts with subcontracts, freelancers and other project stakeholders;
- Understands and masters management tools and processes related to the delivery of a project.
Qualities and job requirement
- Demonstrated ability to lead multiple projects simultaneously, work under pressure and in a team environment;
- Strong sense of initiative and positive leadership;
- Ability to make decisions and delegate;
- Autonomy and strong sense of priorities;
- Strong ability to adapt to the needs of clients from various market segments;
- Good knowledge of the financial and legal contexts of multimedia and audio-visual projects: contracts, budgets, production costs, billing, tax credits, intellectual property, immigration laws, etc;
- Good knowledge of each stage of production and basic knowledge of multimedia technology;
- Broad general knowledge applicable to the company’s clients’ fields of activity;
- Excellent customer service skills and diplomacy;
- Artistic sensibility;
- Advanced knowledge of French and English, both oral and written;
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years experience in multimedia production.
- Work schedule flexibility;
- Available for travel.
Gentilhomme is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, disability and age.